1 1/2 cup white flour
1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 tbs baking powder
1/2 tbs salt
1/2 cup brown sugar
4 tbs melted butter
3 ripe bananas
1/3 cup milk
100 g dark chocolate melted
vanilla extract & almond emulsion
1. Mix the two types of flour with the salt and the baking soda in a large bowl.
2. Mix the butter and sugar using a mixer until the sugar melts.
3. Add the eggs, milk, vanilla and almond extract over the butter & sugar mixture. Mix well.
4. Puree the bananas.
5. Combine the banana puree with the flour and the butter mixture. Use a mixer to incorporate everything together.
6. Divide the batter in two and mix on of them with the melted chocolate.
7. Cover a loaf pan with butter and then sprinkle some flour.
8. Pour the white batter into the loaf pan.
9. Pour the chocolate batter into the pan.
10. Use a knife or a stick to mix the two batters a little bit.
11. Bake at 350F for 60 minutes.